1. Students are required to complete a Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) test prior to their enrolment. This will be completed with a trainer. Once LLN level is recognized, enrolment can proceed.
2. Students must have a valid USI. If a student does not have one, Vital Training Solutions are happy to assist in applying for a USI. This will require a USI Consent Application to be completed, found here.
3. At least 15 years of age
4. Enrolment Form must be completed, along with any other mandatory requirements i.e. Police Check, Working with Children Check. This also includes Identification Checks i.e. Drivers Licence, Medicare Card.
Enrolment documents can be issued to students:
- in person, either on-site or at our Head Office located at 852 Kingsway Gymea NSW 2227
- by email or post
- by download here
5. If students are applying for Smart and Skilled, they will also be required to complete a:
- Pre-Enrolment Questionnaire
- Student Consent Form
- Social Housing Declaration (if applicable)
- Verification of Concession Status i.e. DSP Card, Concession Card
From here, Vital Training Solutions will proceed with the Notification of Enrolment Process whereby we will generate details of the Fees chargeable and inform you of the outcome.
Prior to Commencing Course
Prior to commencing one of our courses, students will receive an Orientation Pack including:
- Letter of Offer
- Training Plan
- Attendance days and times
- Trainer’s details
- Student Handbook
- Work Placement requirements and expectations (if applicable)
If you are commencing a fee-for-service course, you will receive detailed information on student tuition fees and payment options. If you require a payment plan, please contact us on 02 9576 5045 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Fees and Refunds Policy can be found here.