Vital Training Solutions is proud to be an approved training provider of Smart and Skilled subsidised training packages. This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
To view where Vital Training Solutions can offer subsidised training in NSW, please go to https://smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au/sands/rto/91618/
What is Smart and Skilled?
From 1 January 2015, Smart and Skilled provides eligible students with an entitlement to NSW Government subsidised training. This means a full qualification could cost little as $1,310 for eligible students.
Smart and Skilled is a reform of the NSW Vocational Education and Training (VET) system. It aims to help people in NSW get the skills they need to find a job and advance their careers.
Vital Training Solutions is proud to be able to offer the following qualifications under the Smart and Skilled program at the following subsidised prices*:
- Certificate III in Accounts Administration – $1,310.00*
- Certificate IV in Accounting – $1,960.00*
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping – $1,960.00*
- Certificate IV in Marketing – $1,570.00*
For full conditions of eligibilty please and further information please visit the Smart and Skilled website at https://smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au/home
Am I eligible?
To check if you are eligible for Smart and Skilled funding, please click here.
Need more information?
please call 02 8580 0118 and one of our expert staff will assist you.
* Pricing based on enrolment to complete full qualification for a non-concessional student undertaking their first qualification